Please read the information below the table when you proceed to the registration step.
For any further information please contact the Conference Secretary via email@example.com
The Early-bird Registration due: August 25, 2020
|Authors (Normal)||480 USD||560 USD|
|Authors (Student)*||460 USD||510 USD|
|Authors (TPC Member)||460 USD||510 USD|
|Listener||270 USD||300 USD|
|Abstract Registered Presenter||350 USD||380 USD|
|Additional Paper||350 USD / Per One Paper||380 USD / Per One Paper|
|Additional Page||50 USD / Per Page||60 USD / Per Page|
|One Day Tour||100 USD||120 USD|
One regular registration can cover a paper within Five pages , including all figures, tables, and references.
- The Author(Student) price is only applied for the paper whose first author is student. Student' ID card copy should be attached for registration.
- Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and it'll be published in the conference proceedings.
Abstract registration will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
- The additional paper price is only applied for the registered author who is the first author in both papers. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only ONE proceedings copy.
- Student rate is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors and attached their student' ID card copy when register.
- The fee is not refundable once the registration is finished.
At least one author is required to register and attend the conference to present the paper. For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.
2020 7th International Conference on Frontiers of Industrial Engineering
| Copyright © 2020.ICFIE All rights reserved